Thursday, November 30, 2006

My Sweet Boy

Okay, so I changed Baby to Boy. My friends are really going to kill me already for calling Miggy a Baby. Hey, I'll still see him as my baby even though he's already 50 years old!

Today, I woke up Miggy by tickling him. Dragged him out of bed to accompany me to the mall to pay some bills. We ate at Jollibee and walked around quite a bit. Saw some really cute stuffed toys and Winnie the Pooh stuff! He said he'd buy me the stuffed dog. Awwww... so sweet.


2 comments:

LeahTM said...

hi... i also have a 13 year old son. he is the youngest of my 3 children. i still kiss him,hug him and call him baby. i told him that he will be my baby even when he will already have his own baby too.

Aileen Apolo-de Jesus said...

And he's moving out of my room soon! Waaaahhh!!!